Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day at the Bay



I have been wanting to do a day date to Bodega Bay since Dan and I moved north of San Francisco.

I love the foggy, blustery days in Bodega. There is something very tranquil and beautiful about the all the gray that exists out there.

So, Dan and I decided to take a little drive out to the coast to see if we could dig up any treasures, and it turns out that some of the most unassuming things in this coastal town turned out to be diamonds in the rough.



I Love The Boat Names. 
If I Could Own Any Boat In The Harbor, It Would Be This One.


If you go to Bodega, drive out towards the head and go to Spud Point Crab Company. The most amazing clam chowder and crab sandwiches you will ever have. note: East coast yelpers even said this chowder compares to New England C.C. It's that good. 




We then went to Wild Flour Bakery, which is basically a dream land for bread and pastry lovers. Their garden is also pretty spectacular, and it is open to customers to stroll through while you sip your coffee and eat your scone.





I kept the outfit simple. But of course, it isn't a day at the beach without some nautical-stripes.

Jeans & Sweater: Gap
Anorak: Bar III-Macy's
Boots: Steve Madden
Socks: Hue-Macy's
Bag: Random Boutique


Dan also kept his outfit simple. A vintage Pendleton, his favorite old Wayfarers, and worn in Levis. Dan's daily uniform—I love it and him in it.

Til next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment