Monday, October 29, 2012

Matrimonial Monday!

Image Courtesy of herecomestheguide.com
As we exist in the digital age, (hey, you are on the computer right now!) it only makes sense that when planning your wedding you have some excellent web-resources. I have a small handful of sites that I turn to for inspiration and information, so I thought I'd share them with you.


The Knot is a site that I think nearly every bride is familiar with. It houses almost everything one needs to plan their perfect, customized wedding. Need a dress and a veil? Need the best florist in Napa? Need a DJ who plays lots of '80s music? The Knot has all of that, plus much more. It's a one stop site for everything wedding, and an excellent resource for all.



Here Comes the Guide is similar to The Knot, but its real purpose is to hone in on finding all of your local vendors, services, and venues. This site deals less with inspiration and design, and more with locating the key components of your wedding day. It's less about frills on HCTG, but it is a wealth of information, so definitely take a visit!



Best for last? In this case, yes! Green Wedding Shoes has been one of my favorite websites to dream and drool *gross* over since I got engaged. The site is filled with gorgeous photos that inspire every type of bride. Jen and Jason, the creators and editors of the site, spare no effort to bringing you the best in weddings. If you visit this site, I guarantee you will have nothing but whimsical day dreams about your big day all the way through "I do."

So there you have it. A few of my favorites. I'd love to know what wedding sites you love! 

Til next time. 


2 comments: