Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Topshop at Nordstrom

Topshop is now available through Nordstrom. Breaking news, I know!

I found this information, which was released in early July, to be relatively unexciting. Topshop has shipped to the U.S. for sometime now, so having it available through nordstrom.com seems hardly revolutionary. Nonetheless, having access to Topshop through Nordstrom has had a more enticing affect than I previously would have thought. I'm not sure what it is, but I have fallen for a few pieces, so I thought I would share. 

Embellished Collar Sweater- $90


Velvet Shorts- $64

Baroque Dress- $72

Peplum Tank- $36

Snake Print Crop Cigarette Pants- $84


Rose Beaded Clutch- $56

(all pictures from shop.nordstrom.com)

Trends I am enjoying now, which are exemplified in these items, are cigarette pants, fall/winter florals, structured separates, unusual patters, embellished basics, and cozy textures. My goal is to find pieces that fit into these descriptions on the cheap.

Topshop always does a good job of translating the high fashion trends we love, and for that, we thank you, Topshop + Nordstrom.

Til next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment