Monday, November 12, 2012

Matrimonial Monday!



No one likes to admit when they aren't "in the know," but I am here to admit just that. I had heard rumors long ago that Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Anthropologie's parent company) would be starting a bridal store. I searched for a long time, but alas, never discovered the site. I think I gave up, and then forgot, until about a month ago when I realized that a site that I have loved for some time was the bridal site I had been hunting for! (palm to forehead) It's called BHLDN, and I love it so much, that I decided it deserved it's own post.





Everything on the site maintains the same whimsical nature of things found on Anthropologie. The dresses are flowy and romantic, the accessories are sweet and feminine, and the decorations are fun and idyllic. Every detail on every item is what the Anthro-girl would want for her wedding. And as a self proclaimed "Anthro-girl," I am obsessed with just about everything on the site. 

If I Have A Cake Topper, This Will Be It

I find this site very inspiring for my own wedding. The styling of the site is too beautiful for words, so I really recommend a visit to see for yourself.


Images Courtesy of BHLDN.com

I'd love to know what your favorite item (OK, let's be honest, items) on the site is?

Til next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment